Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Second time for everything



So the question is...Do I have anything to say? I miss blogging. I miss some of the things about my life when I was blogging. It doesn't seem like that long ago even though it was an eternity. My life is completely different now...And some of this blog will be to keep you up on that. Most of it though will just be to give me an outlet to discuss (vent) about things I don't get to chat about everyday- things I love, like, hate, etc. I love, like, hate alot of things, so it can't be that hard to find things to write about...right? IT is though, this is tough. I envy those peeps who can say everything they want and never forget anything, or always hit their talking points, or be super witty, or super funny, or come up with cool song names for blog titles, etc. I don't think I can be that guy, but I will probably try so bear with me. But anyway, about this blog. I am going to try and keep up with it, even if it is mostly born from the boredom that is a teachers summer. Not to say I haven't been busy though cause I have. Fishing, planning Romania, Getting married, etc..... Ya, I am getting married! four months from now I will be a real live adult. I have been putting that off for awhile. Anyway, I will leave you with a list of things I have been digging on, some of which I will probably discuss in coming posts. Stay tuned.
Here is a picture of my lovely future bride and I to tide you over ( ok see top i cant move it down here), along with my "lists of lists". I hope you all stick around, feel free to comment, post suggestions, discussion topics, etc. And my blog needs a name, so help me out with that...

A few of my favorite things right now
Music:
MGMT
The National
Brendan James
White Lies
Ray Lamontagne

TV-Summer TV freaking stinks

Books:
Fight club
Survivor
The unlikely disciple
The folly of Prayer
The Blind Side

Movies:
Away we go-really the only one I have seen lately that I really liked

Websites:Daily staples
Deadspin
ESPN
Yahoo fantasy
Florida sportsman
Facebook

Vices:
sleeping (and eating) away my summer

until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Sup Rig, remember me? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also enjoy eating myself into oblivion day after day. and Away We Go was pretty adorable. ohh and Florida Sportman..story of my life...

    ReplyDelete